Before we discuss the stock we would urge you the reader to do your own due diligence and to take any information with a grain of salt.
Soma Labs anticipates:
▪ sales of its new commercial CO2 extraction units to third parties by early 2017
▪ two operating lease agreements projected to commence Jan/Feb 2017
▪ selling a minimum of 2 machines per quarter over the next year
Soma Labs will enter joint venture and operating lease arrangements with industry participants involved in cannabis processing and extraction to operate Soma Labs extraction systems:
- these arrangements provide Soma Labs with a continual source of know-how and feedback, critical for the ongoing development and refinement of the design, manufacture and operation of Soma Labs Scientific extraction equipment.
Soma Labs also intends to develop a mobile extraction unit, capable of performing extraction services directly on a client’s property.
|Issues & Outstanding||36,500,000|
|Total (Fully Diluted)||49,900,000|
|Insider Ownership (Subject to 3 year escrow)||13,100,000|
$2 million Private Placement at $0.20/share before listing on the CSE.
Short Summary Of QCC
- Quadron in short gives automated extraction and processing solutions to growers and processors. This allows more efficiency for growers to access the high margin cannabis oils market- via lease arrangements, rentals and sales.
- 44,000 MMAR licensed growers in Canada (22,000 in BC). Industry is predominantly small scale and growers lack the capital and knowledge to purchase extraction and processing equipment – large opportunity.
- Ancillary products generate additional revenue and provide growers a whole market solution for the sale of their cannabis oils.
- High margins on both equipment leasing & ancillary product sales.
The Past of Quadron Capital Corporation
Quadron Capital Corporation was formerly known as “DePaul Capital Corporation” in 2014 , it was also back then involved in the mining industry specifically in exploration and development. In the year 2015 the company shifted focus towards “legal cannabis” as stated in their filing which you can access here.
There are many companies in the industry as we speak who have shifted focus from other industries to move into the new green market. But buyer beware on some of these companies who have sketchy past and even more worrisome their past sketchy financial history and share deals. Giving QCC the benefit of the doubt, do some more extensive research into the company to make a better educated decision.